+48 537 079 408
The treadmill is intended for people over 14 years of age. If the product is used by minors, it must be under the constant supervision of an adult.
One person (1) can use the treadmill at the same time.
Do not exceed the maximum user weight, which is 100 kg.
The treadmill is intended for indoor use where the temperature does not exceed 5 - 35 ℃. The treadmill should stand on a stable flat and level surface.
Regular periodic inspections should be carried out at least once a month. Control of technical condition:
- organoleptic assessment of the treadmill, (including listening to strange sounds),
- visual inspection of the information stickers, illegible or damaged ones replaced with new ones,
- checking of moving joints, if necessary replace the bearings and lubricate moving parts,
- checking of riveted and / or screwed connections,
- checking of hooks, hooks, belts, regulators,
- checking the consumption of pan, if necessary, polish it with a polishing paste,
- checking the condition of metal elements, are not damaged, bent.